Love Quotes

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the
strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of
fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning
everything topsy-turvy.

Marguerite De Valois


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."-1 Corinthians 13:4-7


"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."- Roy Croft


Many people say, "Don’t ever stay with a guy who makes you cry cause the one who is, wont make you cry”. But I've learned that if "one night the moon asked me. If he makes you cry so much why don’t you leave him? I would answer...Moon, could you ever leave your sky?"
Submitted by: Jennifer Wilburn



One day you'll love me, the way I love you. One day you'll think of me the way I think of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cry for you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you.
Submitted by: Noelle



How do I say goodbye to someone I never had?Why do my tears fall for someone who wasn't mine?Why is it that I miss someone I was never with?Why do I love someone whose love cannot be mine..?
Submitted by: Jasmine


There are mysteries about our love. Things that neither one of us may ever understand because love is an emotion without limit and understanding. We know we love each other but we could never explain completely as why we love each other. Love is not a clock. You simply cannot take it apart just to see what makes it tick, and even if you could, you probably could never get it back together again....Unknown.

Komentar

Postingan Populer