Love is smart

Yesterday I said " I think that you are never fall in love with me, so tell me who is she? Is she your mate at school?" 

"Fall in love? What is the different with being in love?" he said
"I think fall in love is when you wanna be with someone , think about her , hope her attention, and you do not think with brain." i said.
"So it is? And i think i never been in love with anybody. I always think with brain, not blind, and need to think hard about something. I guess that somebody who stay in blind love is stupid, and it is not real love. Because love is smart. I am in love with my past like first time I've been in love with you"

"So, fall in love with me everyday, okay?"

"I decide to"

There is no romantic statement, ordinary and flat. But, I think when he said that "Love is smart" it is something that proves that love could compare between heart and head. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer