distance VS time

Sometimes I don't feel that distance is some big matter. Distance is just about numbers. 
But the really matter is your time. Time is not just about count of numbers how long I've been waiting, but also about how many moments that you let it go with my loneliness? 

Distance : hey you I am the biggest matter for people who have LDR! If they stay together, they will not fight. They will have their private conversation and They could go together. People like you must not hate me, do you?

Girl : Yup I hate you very much. You separate me from him with this number of miles.

Time : Dear girl, It will not be a matter if he have me. He will always make time for you how busy he is. He will still give you attention and keep you two close with just only to call you.

Distance : I think not, Time. I am the biggest matter. She cries and feel lonely everyday since he leaves her to another city.

Time : She is crying because of he is not giving her me. He is too busy to have his world alone and stay away from her. Look there is no more time to her to get any comfort area with him. All that she need is time!!!

Girl : You are so noisy! I hate both of you. Look now I am in loneliness because of you two! He is not care anymore because he is busy and he is too far away! I hate both of you 


Komentar

Postingan Populer