Jakartans Traffic

Trans Jakarta, Metromini, Kopaja, Taxi, Angkot, Bajaj, Kancil, etc.
I think they don't make anything going better.

Small conversation between me and my boyfriend, I told him that I will go to work by public transportation just in case Jakarta already has better public transportation like Singapore. But I don't know when it will be real.

I think Trans Jakarta is a good transportation which anyone can get. But it still not help 20% reduction of traffic jam in Jakarta. If The Government increase Trans Jakarta bus maybe it will help approximetly 50% Jakarta's crowd. Besides, They will assert the citizen that Rules are Rule ! They must obey the rule and If they break the rule, they will get punishment. 

The stricth rule will makes people "demo" but so what then? Just demo. It will disapper if The government still believe that the rule can make people more confort. Not just only group, but in greater number of people. 

So I hope Jakarta will be better next day with great leader and good citizen. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer