23

2012 is a long, big, and rough year that i've been walking through. 2012 gave me new status as a worker. Final Judgedment. Graduation. Job. Love
And now, 2012 gave me new number of life, 23.
I didn't expect much about my birthday. I just hoped that everyone who loves me remember and said Happy Birthday. yeah, even not everyone did it. but I was happy.
It began with WAITING and PATIENCE
It walked with HAPPINESS and JOYFUL
it end with MEANINGFUL BIRTHDAY gift from my families and my bf. 
Everything was simple and nothing more. 
Spending all night long with him
See him in my house when i wake up
Do home working like sweeping, mopping, and cleaning my car , with my father and mother who did gardening thing.
I love it even it didn't has any tagprice. it priceless and i just happy with that. :)
Thanks God for this 23rd birthday gifts. I love it

Komentar

Postingan Populer